General terms and conditions of sale of StickerYeti
The StickerYeti website is the property of B&B Labels Sàrl:
Chemin Grély 17A
Trade register Valais
E-mail : email@example.com
- These general terms and conditions of sale (the " Terms and Conditions") apply to orders for products placed by post, email, telephone, in person, via mobile or via the Internet with B&B Labels Sàrl ("Stickeryeti"). By placing an order with Stickeryeti, the consumer (the "Buyer") accepts the validity of these General Terms and Conditions.
- No general conditions contrary to or different from the present General Conditions are applicable between Stickeryeti and the Buyer.
- The present General Terms and Conditions of Sale do not in any way exclude or limit Stickeryeti's responsibility, which cannot be excluded or limited under the applicable legislation
- Stickeryeti and all other parties involved in creating, producing or publishing the Website disclaim any responsibility for any loss, damage or expense, or for any direct, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising out of your use of the Website or the Services (including responsibility for delays or inaccuracies in the transmission of information or in the event of interruption, suspension or termination of the Website), unless such damages are the result of willful misconduct on the part of Stickeryeti.
- In addition, Stickeryeti cannot be held liable for any damage or virus that may affect your computer equipment after consulting, using or navigating the Website or using its contents.
- By placing an order with Stickeryeti, the Buyer declares that he enjoys the exercise of civil rights. Minors or persons under guardianship must provide written authorisation from their legal representative or guardian (tutor) before placing any order.
- Stickeryeti reserves the right to refuse any order that does not comply with the general conditions or certain ethical values to which it adheres.
- Stickeryeti reserves the right to refuse orders from customers who pose a financial risk or orders for which the bank or financial institution has not given its approval.
- Orders of personalised stickers are subject to review of the print proof within 5 working days after receipt of the same by the Buyer. If the Buyer does not comment within 5 working days, the order goes to print and it is no longer possible to change or cancel it.
Conclusion of the contract
- In case of an order by e-mail, the contract (the "Contract") becomes valid for the Buyer at the moment of acceptance of the order by Stickeryeti.
- In the case of an order by telephone, the Contract is concluded immediately, unless Stickeryeti expressly refuses to do so.
- In the case of an order by cell phone or via the Internet, the Contract is concluded at the moment of confirmation of the order by Stickeryeti. This confirmation will be sent to the Buyer after confirming his order by pressing the button "Send order".
- Stickeryeti assumes no responsibility for the fact that an ordered product can no longer be delivered due to lack of available stock, subsequent delivery or production.
- Stickeryeti remains free to remove or change the offered products at its sole discretion and at any time.
- Within 24 (twenty-four) hours of entering into an agreement with Stickeryeti, the Buyer may request Stickeryeti to modify or cancel the agreement. Stickeryeti is free to accept or reject the Buyer's request for modification or cancellation.
In no case can the Buyer modify or cancel a contract with Stickeryeti if he/she has ordered items that have been manufactured and/or personalised at his/her request or if the ordered items are already in the process of delivery.
- The selling prices of the Products are indicated in EURO (€). They include the VAT valid on the day of the order and any discounts.
- The sale prices do not include delivery costs. The amount of the delivery costs will be added to the sales price. In case of orders by cell phone or Internet, the delivery costs will be indicated in the summary of the order ("Shopping Cart").
- Once the order has been confirmed, the price of the order cannot be changed.
- Vorbehaltlich des Vorstehenden ist Stickeryeti berechtigt, nach eigenem Ermessen und zu jeder Zeit den Preis der angebotenen Waren zu ändern.
- The cost of delivery from and to Switzerland is CHF 7 (seven francs) per order, including all taxes.
- The cost of delivery from Switzerland to a European country is CHF 9.90 (nine francs ninety), including all taxes.
- The delivery times stated in these General Terms and Conditions are to be understood as indicative. They shall in no way constitute an obligation. The Buyer shall be obliged to accept any delivery of Products even if the delivery is received after the stated deadline.
- For internet and mobile orders, the delivery time for an entire order is indicated in the order summary ("Payment").
- Failure to meet a delivery deadline does not give the Buyer any right against Stickeryeti.
- Deliveries are made by the private transport company UPS. Deliveries are made in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Europe and abroad (with a VAT or EORI number).
- If the goods are delivered by the delivery services of our partners, their specific delivery conditions apply.
Transfer of risk
- The transfer of risk - including the risk of loss and deterioration of the goods - shall pass to the Buyer upon receipt of the goods.
- If the Buyer does not take possession of the goods, the transfer of risk shall pass to the Buyer upon return of the Stickeryeti goods.
Return and exchange
- After release of the print proof by the purchaser or non-response to the print proof by the purchaser within 5 working days after receipt of the print proof, the order will go into production. It is then no longer possible to cancel or change the order.
- In case of defects or errors in the order on the part of Stickeryeti, Stickeryeti undertakes to correct them as soon as possible. However, the complaints must be sent to us within 10 days of receipt of the order.
- If, on the other hand, the order does not have a manufacturing defect, it will not be taken back or exchanged.
- The Buyer is responsible for the content and image files placed on Stickeryeti's server through the "data upload" process, as well as any other material distributed through the Site or the Services. You are responsible for all liabilities arising from your use of the site or services. Stickeryeti and its affiliates, reserve the right to take action against any person whose responsibility would have been recognized.
- Payment for the goods can be made on the basis of a ByJuno invoice (available only in Switzerland), Sofort (available only in Germany and Austria), by credit card (Visa, Mastercard) or by Paypal payment.
- By placing an order with Stickeryeti, the Buyer expressly authorizes Stickeryeti to verify its solvency with third party organizations.
- Stickeryeti may unilaterally impose a method of payment on the Buyer or refuse to enter into a contract with the Buyer.
- Regardless of the payment method used, the Buyer is aware and accepts that its payment may be routed through a financial intermediary subject to legal obligations regarding money laundering.
- > Payment by Byjuno invoice
Intrum AG will check your creditworthiness before and/or during the sale to the reseller. If you select the "Byjuno Invoice" option at the time of purchase, the Reseller assigns the purchase price claim to Byjuno. In this case Byjuno takes over the purchase price claim and the administration of the payment terms. You enter into a direct contractual relationship with Byjuno regarding this claim and must pay this claim directly to Byjuno. Any change of address must be notified immediately as long as Byjuno has a claim against you.
- If you have opted for the "Byjuno invoice", you will pay the purchase price by invoice. The payment period is 20 days from the invoice. After expiration of this period, the entire invoice amount shall become due; the payment shall therefore automatically be deemed overdue without any prior reminder. In the event of late payment, Byjuno may instruct a collection agency in Switzerland or abroad or assign the claim.
- In the event of default in payment, interest on arrears shall be charged at the rate of 14.9% p.a. (360 days) will be charged. For business customers (B2B), we charge an input fee of up to CHF 5.00 per invoice in addition to the price of the goods. A fee of CHF 3.50 is charged for each postal item. In the event of late payment, we will send a reminder first by e-mail and then by post (no reminder by e-mail if the option to send by post is activated). For each individual reminder we charge a reminder fee of up to CHF 30.00. If you do not notify us immediately of a change of address, we will charge a fee of CHF 30.00 for the address research. If the e-mail address is incorrect, Byjuno may send the invoice/reminder by post and charge an additional fee of CHF 10.00. A handling fee of CHF 25.00 will be charged for refunds that are not related to a defect or a product recall.
- 1Interest on arrears at a rate of 14.9% p.a. is payable on the remaining debt. (360 days) shall be payable. Fees in case of transfer to a collection service provider: collection processing fee depending on the amount of the debt in CHF: 37 (up to 19); 58 (up to 59); 145 (up to 399); 225 (up to 999); 285 (up to 1999); 385 (up to 2999); 575 (up to 4999); 685 (up to 6999); 825 (up to 9999); 1375 (up to 19 999); 2600 (up to 49 999); 6% of the claim (over 50 000). Byjuno shall have the right to assign the debt(s) to third parties or the right to receive payments as provided herein. The collection service provider has a direct right of claim.
- > Payment by credit card
Stickeryeti accepts payment by Visa and MasterCard.
- When paying by credit card, the Buyer's credit card will be charged at the time of purchase. If an item is sold out or cancelled, Stickeryeti will not charge the Buyer's credit card.
- Stickeryeti is in no way responsible for any fees associated with a charge.
- > Payment by Paypal
The Buyer can pay Stickeryeti through his Paypal account. In this case, an order confirmation will be sent to the Buyer by e-mail.
- The use of Paypal is reserved exclusively for purchases made through the Website. The use of Paypal is not possible for an order by phone or by mail.
- The Paypal account of the buyer is debited with at the time of the conclusion of the purchase.
- In case of late payment, Stickeryeti has the right to assign the claim against the Buyer to a collection company or to hire a third party company to collect its claim.
Retention of title
- Except as otherwise provided in the applicable laws, ownership of the delivered Products shall not pass to the Buyer until the Products have been paid for in full. Surplus products remain the property of Stickeryeti. For this purpose, they may be used by Stickeryeti for promotional purposes, without the customer's consent.
- In addition, Stickeryeti reserves the right, at any time and as needed, to use promotional materials, photographic or video content with productions created on behalf of customers.
- The Buyer must inspect the Products within 10 (ten) days of receipt and notify Stickeryeti immediately of any defects or damage to the Products. In the absence of any notification by the Buyer within the aforementioned period, the Products shall be deemed to have been received in good condition, without defects or damage, and shall be accepted unchanged except for hidden defects.
- In the event of discovery of an invisible defect, the Buyer shall notify Stickeryeti of such defect immediately upon discovery. The right expires in case of late notification.
Warranty and complaints
- You are responsible for using and browsing the Website. Unless otherwise stated, the entire Website is provided "as is" and "as available".
- Stickeryeti disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of satisfaction of quality, fitness for a purpose, without limitation, the implied warranties of satisfaction of quality, for a particular use or non-infringement to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The content and accuracy of the information presented on the Website have been carefully checked. However, Stickeryeti does not guarantee that the website and the information on the website will meet the requirements of users, that the website will not be interrupted, delayed, error-free or unusable under force majeure.
- The downloading or other procedure that has made it possible to obtain material and / or data through the use or from the Website is done at its own discretion and risk.
- Stickeryeti does not guarantee its products. In the event of a defect or order error reported by the Buyer to Stickeryeti (complaint) within 10 days of receipt of the order, the Buyer undertakes to remedy it as soon as possible.
- For the sake of clarity, the claim granted does not cover differences in colour shades that may occur between the Products and the source files transmitted during the order, defects resulting from an accident, improper handling, improper use or unauthorized modification or repair, as well as defects resulting from normal wear and tear of the Products over time.
- To make a claim, the Buyer must send Stickeryeti, at its own expense, the defective goods within 10 days of receipt of the order by the Buyer.
- If Stickeryeti establishes a valid complaint claim, it may, at its sole discretion, issue a replacement, partial or full refund or credit to the Buyer.
- Stickeryeti undertakes to process the complaint request to the best of its ability within a reasonable period of time.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL STICKERYETI BE LIABLE TO THE BUYER OR THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DAMAGE, INCLUDING INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFIT, SAVINGS, PRODUCTION, CONTRACT, GOODWILL OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY RESULTING FROM A DEFECT IN A PRODUCT. AS SUCH, THE BUYER WAIVES ANY CLAIM FOR DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT. THE BUYER'S ONLY CLAIMS AGAINST STICKERYETI ARE THOSE SET OUT IN THIS ARTICLE IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTRACT AS REGULATED BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND/OR ANY PRODUCT SOLD.
Protection of personal data
- Stickeryeti protects the financial data of its customers with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to secure all transactions and data transfers. Only the credit card organization knows the data entered on the credit card. Stickeryeti has no access to this data.
- Stickeryeti may collect information about your use of the Website. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small amounts of information stored by your web browser on your computer's hard drive. When you return to our website, our server automatically recognizes the cookie, which then informs us about your last visit. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. Usually, you can change your browser settings to stop automatic acceptance. Even if you block cookies, most features of our website can still be used. Stickeryeti may also perform monitoring to evaluate the number of hits on different parts of the website and improve navigation there. However, this information is not linked to your personal data.
- Stickeryeti has taken security measures to ensure the protection of your personal data. These measures include encryption of sensitive data and a firewall that prevents third parties from accessing your personal data.
- In order to comply with applicable laws and government regulations, Stickeryeti reserves the right to access personal information that identifies and communicates with you to ensure the proper functioning of its systems, the protection of its customers or its own protection. Stickeryerti also reserves the right to disclose personal information to third parties in the event of a complaint about your use of the Site or our services.
- When placing an order, the personal data of a Buyer are collected and are subject to computer processing.
- Stickeryeti shall ensure that the data of its Customers are processed in accordance with the applicable legislation. In particular, the data collected by Stickeryeti is used to record and process orders, manage personal customer accounts, conduct marketing studies and compile statistics. The purpose of data processing is the improvement and quality control of services and market research.
- The Buyer authorizes Stickeryeti and gives its consent to, in particular:
- Receiving or forwarding the recorded data to third parties, if this is essential for the provision of a specific service (e.g. management and administration of personal accounts, monitoring of payments, payment of goods to a supplier). , use of a financial intermediary, etc.);
- Use and transmission of data to business partners for marketing purposes or to receive targeted offers by e-mail, SMS, telephone and / or mail;
- disclose to third parties any data necessary for the recovery of debts.
- The Buyer may receive commercial proposals from other companies or organizations as a result of the processing of its data by Stickeryeti.
- The Buyer may at any time restrict or prohibit the use or transmission of its data for marketing and promotional purposes.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website contains many elements protected by European and international reproduction rights and other intellectual property rights, such as (including but not limited to) trademarks, trade names, logos, photographs, the videos, music, texts and graphic design of the Stickeryeti Website (hereinafter referred to as the Content). Without waiving any other restrictions arising from applicable legislation, the restrictions on the use of the Website are applied to protect the following rights:
- No part of the Website may be copied electronically or otherwise, except as necessary to view the Website efficiently over the Internet and to use the services offered on the Website. Reproduction of any part of the Website on any other website is expressly prohibited.
- Stickeryeti's trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used on the Website may not be displayed or used in any manner without Stickeryeti's prior written consent.
- Stickeryeti authorizes you to use the Website and Website Content for personal use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices and prohibit the use of the Website and Website Content for commercial purposes.
- In principle, hypertext links may be created pointing to the Website, provided that they point to the home page www.stickeryeti.ch creating a deep hypertext link, as well as any other links ("" inline links) "", image or object link) to other parts of the Website are prohibited without the consent of Stickeryeti.
- The automated consultation of the Website (e.g. use of "robots") to systematically retrieve information or to establish functional links between the content of the Website and another website is not permitted.
- The use of frames that allow a Site to display the Website in the Site window is prohibited.
Modification of the general terms and conditions
Stickeryeti reserves the right to unilaterally amend the General Terms and Conditions at any time. However, the Contract is subject to the General Terms and Conditions in force at the time of its conclusion.
Applicable law and applicable courts
- The contract as defined in these General Terms and Conditions, the General Terms and Conditions and all subsequent orders shall be governed by Swiss law.
- Subject to the other mandatory jurisdictions provided for in contracts concluded with consumers, any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Contract and these General Terms and Conditions shall be settled by the competent courts of Sion.
Address: B & B Labels Sàrl
Chemin Grély 17A
Sales tax identification number: CH-660.0.340.016-2
Commercial register number: CH-244.044.908
Commercial register office: Office of the Commercial Register of the Canton of Valais Central
Managing director: Victor Corbillon
Field of application: Custom printing